Thursday, February 26, 2009

Good bye Utah

For those of you who don't know yet, we're moving to Phoenix tomorrow. We are sad to say good bye to friends and family and we're a little nervous, but we're ready for a new adventure and we're hoping for the best! Wish us luck. We'll miss you all in Utah. I'm going to try to be better at updating the blog so everyone can see how Mariah and the new baby are doing. Love you all!

9 comments:

M said...

why are you guys moving? do explain! :) i wish you guys well on your new adventure!!! good luck with the move and with the new baby coming soon!

Brandy said...

Wow Phoenix! That's so exciting!! I was really nervous too when I moved to California. I was actually as far along as you are now. My family was really upset with me that I would leave right before the baby was born but it actually turned out to be better than I ever expected. One good thing was I really got my blogging skills down. Are you moving indefinitely or is it for school or work? Sounds great that your family gets to have this adventure together. Good luck with the move and don't lift any heavy things ;)

Ashley said...

How crazy. Chad and I have always thought Arizona would be fun. You'll have to let us know how you like it. Chad served his mission in Phoenix. Does Cody have some good job prospects down there or did you just pick Arizona for fun.

Sarah said...

Good luck! I hope the drive goes/went well and you get settled quickly. Say hello to warm weather for me.

Hugs!

corilee said...

Can't wait to see you guys! We're glad you're coming down. The credit union that Darrell is working for is hiring and he can hook you guys up. Please be safe and we'll see you when you get here.

Audrey Crisp said...

that is exciting! Why AZ? Job related? i wish you guys all the luck!!!

Laura said...

Well guys, we wanted to experience somewhere outside of Utah. We wanted to be near some family so it was either CT or AZ. We figured AZ is a day's drive away if we needed/wanted to get back, and cost of living is way lower than in CT so...yeah. We're just hoping for the best.

Laura said...

Oh and, Cody got laid off with a good sized severance package so we figured this was a good time to move.

Julie said...

Wow - wishin' you the best