Friday, March 20, 2009

Keeping you posted

  • Well, we're still in Phoenix. Cody has had a bunch of interviews in the last two weeks. There are a few jobs that would be great for us. We're still waiting to hear back. While we ARE getting impatient, we are glad because that means he hasn't been weeded out. That's not just me trying to be optimistic, that's what they told him.
  • Let's see... I have insurance to cover the baby in case you were wondering/worried. I found a great doctor who is very nice. I'm sure he'll do a great job catching the baby.
  • Mariah had a good 3rd birthday. She's such a big girl. I'll post pictures later
  • My belly is getting BIG

6 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm glad things are going ok. let's see some pics!

Susie said...

Happy Birthday to Mariah! I miss that fiery girl. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and those jobs!

Audrey Crisp said...

good luck!!! Glad you found a good place to have the baby!I wanna see pics!!!

The Cluff Family said...

Hi Laura! Thanks for commenting on my blog..and look - here I am commenting on yours! :) Good luck with the move; I hope you find a great job, and I know you'll like AZ. Will you actually be in Phoenix, or a surrounding city? We lived in Gilbert for a few years and really liked it.

Julie said...

crazy times - good luck.

Sarah said...

We'll likely be in southern Utah in mid to late June. Any chance of meeting up?