Mariah loves loves LOVES Kelly Clarkson's Because of You. She asks me to play it over and over again. Today, when i put it on, she ran and grabbed my brush to use it as her microphone and I had to get the camera out. She doesn't know the words well, but it's still cute. Enjoy.
Father's Day!
10 years ago

7 comments:
LOL! she is so stinkin cute! she looks so much like you too! how old is she? TOO CUTE!
OH my goodness I enjoyed that very much! I am in love with that girl-she is so cute!! I love her emotion- and how she got soft and tender in the quiet parts and loud in the loud parts. as randy would say, "we've got a hot one, tonight, baby!"
That is Hillarious! -Cade
That was cute! Wow, she is growing up. What a good singer, like her mom! Are you still singing much?
ha! wow. you need to hang on to that so they can play it on american idol someday when she's on it!
Ladies and gentlemen - the next American Idol. That's awesome!
Darrell and I loved it! That was tooo cute!
Post a Comment