Mulletitis [mûl-ĭ-tī-təs] serious inflammation of the hair just above the nape. The only known treatment is a sense of self-respect and fashion and access to a good barber. It is most commonly found in the American South, South America, Eastern Europe, and back-woods, back-hick, small towns everywhere. This disease turned pandemic in the late eighties to early nineties everywhere. Billy Ray Cyrus is believed to be one of the main sources for the outbreak. It affects mostly men but there have been cases found among women. The
mullet is also known as:
the ape drape, "business in the front party in the back", the short-long, the Mississippi mudflap, Trans Am, the neckwarmer, just to name a few. A few days ago this pandemic swept across Orem, Utah and I became one of the few who came down with a serious case of
Mulletitis.

In case any of you are wondering, I am planning on cutting this atrocity off today.
6 comments:
hilarious cody!!!
hilarious cody!!!
Check out that hair! That's awesome.
For about 10 minutes.
Glad to hear it is going way today. Phew! When I cut off Landon's curls, I almost gave him the same thing!
Hi Cody. It's Matt Graham. Awesome picture! The Mullet is perfect. Haha. Great description too.
Kentucky Waterfall
Post a Comment