Thursday, September 07, 2006

Difficult But Getting Cuter

Cody and I started school on Tuesday. I hope this works out. Doing homework with Mariah around is quite hard. I'm predicting that she'll be crawling in the next few weeks and that won't make things any easier. It's a good thing that she gets cuter as she gets older. She laughs a lot and she just started saying babble words like ah-DEE-tah and uh-DEY.

Mariah still loves to play with newspaperI think I have the same picture of me in a rocking chair.

Isn't she so cool?

One of Mariah's favorite movies is Pride&Prejudice (A&E version). When we were watching it last Sunday, she kept smiling when Mr. Bingley came on. Here she is playing with the DVD case.

2 comments:

mylittlegems said...

She sure is cute!! She looks a little like Landon in the face. I wish I could see her. Hope everything is well for you as you are in school. Love, Sharla and Aaron and Landon

Cody said...

Thanks! We're doing great. Laura is managing 12 credit hours while I am just scraping by with 2 hours.