
Mariah is 6 months old today. Wow. Time flies. Since she can sit up so well now, she has graduated to the big bath tub.
She just gets more curious every day. She wants to see and feel everything. Today, I heated up some soup for myself. I held her in one arm as I stirred it with my free hand, she reached for the bowl and slapped her little hand right in the soup. It wasn't too hot, but she cried anyway. I think it scared her.
I feel like she just wants to be grown up right now. She gets very frustrated when she doesn't know how to do something, but she figures it out fast. She has mastered picking things up with her feet when they are too far away to reach with her hands. I think she is going to be a ham like her dad. She always puts on a smile show for relatives and strangers as if she knows they think she's cute.
She just gets more curious every day. She wants to see and feel everything. Today, I heated up some soup for myself. I held her in one arm as I stirred it with my free hand, she reached for the bowl and slapped her little hand right in the soup. It wasn't too hot, but she cried anyway. I think it scared her.
I feel like she just wants to be grown up right now. She gets very frustrated when she doesn't know how to do something, but she figures it out fast. She has mastered picking things up with her feet when they are too far away to reach with her hands. I think she is going to be a ham like her dad. She always puts on a smile show for relatives and strangers as if she knows they think she's cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment