I (Cody) went on an overnight, short backpack trip with my buddy Matt to the hot springs inbetween Sheep Creek and Diamond Fork roads. It got really cold but the hot springs were quite nice. The colors were beautiful as you can see from the below photo. I came down with some sort of fever the day we returned which created quite the miserable day because Mariah was already sick (she had been for a few days already), I was sick, and then Laura became sick. We're all over it now. I still can't believe the beautiful country-side there is right in our back yard.


1 comment:
Cody! I have mountain biked to those springs and hiked them. I biked them in the fall and it was amazing. That is a great photo and I love to see the leaves- as it is brown and hot down here in AZ. Miss you and love you.
Sharla
Post a Comment