Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Mind of Mariah

Mariah got a kite for her birthday that we have yet to fly. While driving with the windows down she got really excited and said, "We should fly a kite. It's really windy!"

She was "doing" my hair (mostly just pulling) and i started groaning. Then she said, calmly but a little annoyed, "Hold still, mom. You're gonna live."

And today ever so calmly she said, "I am SO done playing this game" and "Mom, i am SO done with my dinner."


And these ones...I just want to remember the essence of Mariah right now:

Like how she calls all hearts "balentimes" hearts.

How she gets excited every time i wear something girly like a dress or high heels and tells me she wants to wear some like me.

How every piece of white cloth or lace goes straight on her head and she calls it a "get married."

Or like right now...she's running around the house because she likes the sound her shoes make on the tile.

She is such a sweetheart and I just love her to pieces.

2 comments:

corilee said...

Such a little personality! Both my girls are the same way and they do very similiar things that Mariah does. Too bad they can't get together more and be girly girls together.

Ashley said...

She is so cute. I loved having you over. You are welcome here anytime you need to get out or want to get together.

You have been posting a lot lately! IT looks like there are many fun things going on.