Mariah is always making me laugh. I'm sure most of the things she says are mainly funny b/c of the way she says them, but i want to remember them so...
Mariah: Mommy, I have two daddies: Cody...and...Grandpa Steve.
***
Me: Mariah, i want you to eat your dinner so you can grow up and be healthy.
Mariah: Mommy, I have two daddies: Cody...and...Grandpa Steve.
***
Mariah: (Crying and completely distressed) Nooooooo! I don't want to grow up! I want to stay little.
***
Right before bedtime...
Mariah: hey i have a good idea!
Me: What?
Mariah: We can make some umm. umm... ummm ummm......
Me: We can stall?
Mariah: no. we don't have any of those.
Mariah: hey i have a good idea!
Me: What?
Mariah: We can make some umm. umm... ummm ummm......
Me: We can stall?
Mariah: no. we don't have any of those.
***
Tricia: Mariah, are you going to have a birthday soon?
mariah: yeah
Tricia: are you going to be four years old?
mariah: no. nuh no no. not old. just four.
mariah: yeah
Tricia: are you going to be four years old?
mariah: no. nuh no no. not old. just four.
2 comments:
So cute and funny!!!! I'm glad you posted these on here!
I love the stuff these guys say! Hope you guys are well!
Post a Comment