Thursday, July 02, 2009

Craptice makes perfect

Mariah is just cracking us up lately. She has such personality and a little attitude. Her grasp of grammar has taken a big leap in the last few weeks... but she's still working on pronunciation. A couple days ago I put Liam on his tummy and explained to Mariah that I wanted him to practice using his muscles.
"Wanna prapiss, Weeum?" Mariah said in her high baby talk voice.
"PraCtice" i said, emphasizing the p and c.
"CraPtice. Wanna Craptice, Weeum?"

i laughed my head off.

6 comments:

corilee said...

Craptice! I love it! This age is so fun! Even at four they say the funniest things.

Sarah said...

LOL, too funny.

Unknown said...

aaah! that is hilarious.

Ryan said...

you have a rad little girl. she's so funny.

Audrey Crisp said...

i love it. liam is a babe!

The Cluff Family said...

So funny. Your son is too cute!