For everyone who wants to watch our kids grow up and see what we're doing. And for us to remember it.
Oh my goodness, such great pictures! I'm glad Liam is feeling better enough to smile now.I loved snuggling him, even when he was fussy.
he looks like cody. wow. so much. what a cute baby.
He looks so big! and so adorable! I think he looks alot like his big sis. I can see both of you in him.
laura great job on the photos of liam! He is darling! Thanks for visiting too- sorry I was not able to do baby photos for you :) bad timing-but yours look really cute!
Darling Laura! Your little family is oh so cute and precious. I really miss you guys. I hope you are doing oh so well.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh my goodness, such great pictures! I'm glad Liam is feeling better enough to smile now.
I loved snuggling him, even when he was fussy.
he looks like cody. wow. so much. what a cute baby.
He looks so big! and so adorable! I think he looks alot like his big sis. I can see both of you in him.
laura great job on the photos of liam! He is darling! Thanks for visiting too- sorry I was not able to do baby photos for you :) bad timing-but yours look really cute!
Darling Laura! Your little family is oh so cute and precious. I really miss you guys. I hope you are doing oh so well.
Post a Comment