- We moved to an apartment when Liam was 4 days old; that was a Friday
- My mom came the following Monday to meet Liam and help out.
- Cody started work at a certain bank that same day.
- My dad came on Friday
- My parents left the following Tuesday---Thanks for coming Mom and Dad!
- After my help left, Liam started spending more time awake--in the middle of the night
- Cody worked at that certain bank for two more weeks
- Yesterday, Cody started work at a new job with better pay and work he enjoys more
- Yesterday Liam had his one month check up---9lbs 14 oz and still healthy
- Today, I'm finally starting to feel normal, settled, and able to handle two kids
Father's Day!
10 years ago
5 comments:
Wow I can't believe he's already a month old. Time flies!! I'm glad you're doing ok with handling 2 kids. You're amazing :) I'm so glad Cody likes his new job and you are into an apartment now. Good luck and remember I LOVE YA!!!
congrats Laura! He is so cute!
Life with two took me quite a while to adjust to. Sounds like you are doing well. Your mom's hair looks so cute like that! From what I can see it looks like you guys have a nice place, I like the kitchen. Liam is adorable and I am excited for you!
A crazy life, but it sounds like a good one too.
Hopefully all goes well with Cody's job! We'll see you guys in about a week.
Post a Comment