K guys. I'm getting my ultrasound tomorrow to find out the sex of the baby. We might wait until Christmas to look at it though. We haven't decided yet. BUT if you want to put in your final guesses make a comment. We aren't giving out prizes, but you can have the satisfaction of knowing you were right which is usually fun. And you have a 50/50 chance, so.
I totally knew Mariah was a girl, but I seriously don't know on this one. I would love to have another girl just because I've done it before and I have a ton of clothes already. BUT i know i'll love a boy just as much and I'll learn how to take care of him just as well. And my sister, Melissa, says she has lots of boy clothes that i can have. So either way i'm good.
Mariah keeps saying its a girl
I'm going to GUESS that it is a boy.
I think Cody thinks its a boy, he can correct me in the comments though if i'm wrong.
So get guessing!
Father's Day!
10 years ago
4 comments:
I think I'm with Mariah, a girl. Good luck, how exciting!
If Mariah says girl, I'm going with her guess. Princess Jr. as mom says! Its a girl!
yay! it is such a fun suprise to find out half way through! I think it makes the other 20 weeks go by faster:) Um- I am going to guess another little girl...but I don't think she will have red hair- I think mariah is your only fiery one!
Okay, I'll bite. Um...a boy. 50/50, right?
Post a Comment