For everyone who wants to watch our kids grow up and see what we're doing. And for us to remember it.
Woohoo!As they say in New England: one of each--perfect family.
AAAAAAH! We just watched this together, and we both thought it would be a boy too. YAY! I am so excited!
Yay for you! That's great! I'm so happy for you. Mariah is super cutre - love the princess dresses!Check out my blog: cluffcorner.blogspot.com.Rebecca
I am so happy that it is a boy- I am super excited to see the boy version of you two...he will be soo cute. Naming a boy is way harder...good luck!
Cody, you freaking crack me up!!! Congrats you guys, I am WAY excited for you. Love ya all!
Yeah! Congratulations!
Congrats!!! How about Cody Junior? : ) HAHAH
Congratulations Frisby Fam! Boys are so great!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Woohoo!
As they say in New England: one of each--perfect family.
AAAAAAH! We just watched this together, and we both thought it would be a boy too. YAY! I am so excited!
Yay for you! That's great! I'm so happy for you. Mariah is super cutre - love the princess dresses!
Check out my blog: cluffcorner.blogspot.com.
Rebecca
I am so happy that it is a boy- I am super excited to see the boy version of you two...he will be soo cute. Naming a boy is way harder...good luck!
Cody, you freaking crack me up!!! Congrats you guys, I am WAY excited for you. Love ya all!
Yeah! Congratulations!
Congrats!!! How about Cody Junior? : ) HAHAH
Congratulations Frisby Fam! Boys are so great!
Post a Comment