Today i heard the heart beat and i had to fight back the tears. I feel connected to the baby now and i finally feel like all the nausea and fatigue was worth it. I love hearing that heart beat for the first time. It hasn't been for nothing--there's a BABY growing in there! i remember the day Mariah was born, when i forgot every second of pain the first time i heard her cry. I'm excited to do it all again with this new one.
3 comments:
that is really exciting. you literally have a little miracle growing inside of you! take care of yourself! we love you!
Hurray! I always love that moment and it does make it feel so real. I have a love/hate relationship with pregnancy. It's awful and it's amazing knowing a little person is growing inside of you.
CONGRATS!! I did not know this! We are excited for you and hope it all goes well. I know -pregnancy can be a real roller coaster and so can just getting there. Hang on and take care- love sharla
Post a Comment