Well, Mariah is going to be a big sister.
If you click on the widget on the right, you can see how many weeks i am, how many weeks to go etc. I'm due May 3rd.
I'll act more excited when i'm out of the sick stage. i am excited though.
Father's Day!
10 years ago
5 comments:
Congrats guys!!! May would be a great time of year to have a baby. I bet Mariah is going to be such a cute big sis.
Thanks Susie! We're excited and Mariah can't wait to have a friend!
hey! i heard through the folks and i want to tell you congrats!!! i'm so excited for you guys!
Congrats!!! We didn't know and are excited for all 4 of you. Hope you get over the sick stuff quick. I'm jealous of your due date. I would hand pick that one myself if I could.
Congratulations, guys! Can't wait to meet the new addition.
Post a Comment