Mariah didn't really get a car for her birthday. That was Cody's present--for the next five years. Mariah is now 13 months old and so hilarious. Her personality is shining through. She loves other kids, especially her cousins Ammon and Max. She also loves animals. Whenever she sees a cat, she gets really excited and repeats the word "kitty." She also says other words like "uh-oh"and "hi." She uses a few signs too, mostly for "milk" and "hungry." She likes to play the piano and hide-and-seek. Oh! She LOVES to dance. She's got moves that include head bangs, shoulder shimmies and belly rolls. I'm sure it will only get better when she is confindent with her balance. If anyone knows how to post movies for free, tell me and I'll post her dancing. It's hilarious!



Mariah enjoying her favorite TV show
The Backyardigans
3 comments:
She is cute! Go to onetruemedia.com and you can make and post movies for free. That is what I use to do movies of Landon.
Hi! Don't you just love it when little kids dance?? So pure and unselfconcious (if that's a word...) Gwen and Laureling like to shake it too, so when we get back we need to have a little dance party for them all!
love you guys!
Kelly
Laura I love your hair cut, very cute. Fun laughing and dancing by Mariah too! If you want updates from our life don't forget to check out our blog. Hope everything is still grand!
Post a Comment