Sunday, March 18, 2007

Happy First Birthday Mariah

As Mariah's first birthday was drawing near I thought "what could I get her that would be really, really cool?" It's a little too early for her first bike. I didn't want to get her a Barbie (I want her to be old enough to make that decision on her own). She has tons of clothes. She doesn't eat anything so I couldn't get her any restaurant gift certificates or a bag of Doritos. The necessities like diapers, formula, wet wipes, and Desitin were out because I'd have to be a truly terrible parent to get my kids things that they actually need for their birthday of all days. So, instead, I bought her this:
Happy Birthday baby girl!

4 comments:

mylittlegems said...

Are you sure that car wasn't for Cody's birthday? Cody did you see what I did to my car?? It's on our blog. I was bored so I decided to get in a wreck and hurt myself.... ha ha The truth is that it was very sad and traumatic and I am not over it yet. Accidents happen

Ashley said...

Lucky! We just gave Graysen some books and toys. Looks fun!

Sarah said...

Hee hee. Happy Birthday to Mariah! (Sorry I'm late on that. At least she's too young to have scars over the fact that one of her many aunts didn't wish her happy birthday on time, right?)

stacia said...

lucky mariah!