Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Mind of Mariah


Mariah is becoming more helpful. She likes to help fold clothes (without being asked). She helps feed Liam and likes to choose his clothes. i even found her putting his jammies on him. Oh and the other day she made "dinner." She buttered bread for everyone all by herself. It's pretty cute and I love the extra help.

***

And here's some little stories and things she said that made me laugh

The other day Mariah tripped in the target parking lot. She got up so fast, grabbed onto me and said, "Oh no! Cars are going to drive on me now!"
I guess i have to explain parking lot safety a little more clearly.

***

I was giving her some chocolate chips for a treat and she said
"mom, give me too much please."

***

Mariah was printing out Disney Princess coloring pages all by herself. She had Pocahontas, Ariel, Belle, Aurora and Jasmine pictures...

Me: Mariah, that's enough, ok? Just go color your pages.
Mariah: Ok
Few minutes later, maybe seconds, as Mariah heads to the office yet again:
Me: Mariah, did you just print another picture?
Mariah: No
Me: Which one did you print?
Mariah: Cinderella

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Little kids are awesome, aren't they?

Ashley said...

Wow. She really is helpful. I better start letting my four year old help out more. What a cutie.

Audrey Crisp said...

HEHEHHEEEE that is hilarious. I love her little sayings. So cute that she helps you out!