Saturday, October 17, 2009

Lady in Pink

I think this was recorded in August...one of the rare moments we were able to catch her dancing on camera.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

That is too awesome! Tell Mariah I loved her dancing. Man, has she got flare.

corilee said...

I am so hiring her to come down and choreograph for my classes! She even has great stage presence. That sassy little girl needs to be on Broadway! I know you guys totally would have helped. We knew you were out of town. Hope you had a good trip.

Ashley said...

Wow, you really have a performer on your hands. Is she in dance or do you dance with her at home? You must be teaching her these moves or something. She is great!

Audrey Crisp said...

sassy pants! too funny!

Laura said...

she's not in dance yet. i want her to be. and most of her moves are all her own!

Rus said...

Love it! Especially when she points at the audience and flips her head back, such attitude and presence, tell Mariah we love her : )
Kelly