Congratulations!!! It's been awhile since I checked your blog, but I can't believe that your son is almost a month old! I can't wait to see more pictures and hear about life with two children. :)
what a cute song, and what a cute baby!!! he's so handsome, and he looks so snuggly. i can't wait to meet him. mariah is looking older too. i think she's looking a lot like cody these days. congrats again. we're so happy for you guys!
ohhhh he is so so handsome! he is really really cute and mariah looks like she is just loving him! congrats you guys! i can't wait to meet him!!! love you all!
8 comments:
So very precious. It is so sweet how obviously excited Mariah is--you have a great big sister there, Liam!
I can't wait to hold him myself next month.
He is VERY cute! Mariah looks like a great big sis already. Congrats you guys...he's a keeper:)
He is a darling little guy. You have such a cute family. Congratulations!
Congratulations!!! It's been awhile since I checked your blog, but I can't believe that your son is almost a month old! I can't wait to see more pictures and hear about life with two children. :)
what a cute song, and what a cute baby!!! he's so handsome, and he looks so snuggly. i can't wait to meet him. mariah is looking older too. i think she's looking a lot like cody these days. congrats again. we're so happy for you guys!
Congrats!
He is really cute! I see some of both of you in him ;) Cute little video too!
ohhhh he is so so handsome! he is really really cute and mariah looks like she is just loving him! congrats you guys! i can't wait to meet him!!! love you all!
Post a Comment