Saturday, November 01, 2008

Halloween

We had such a fun Halloween! Mariah LOVES dressing up and she enjoyed seeing so many other people dress up as well.

Here she is with her cousins Anna and Max



Anna and Mariah walking to the next house to trick or treat


Here she is with Aunt Lindy who happens to own everything and anything Tinkerbell so she LOVED seeing Mariah in her costume


And of course she enjoyed the candy


And she finally met her future husband. They got along quite well. This picture is of them on their first "date."

4 comments:

corilee said...

What a pretty Tinkerbell she is!

cutecmf said...

Awww she is so cute! What an adorable kid my cousin made. I hear you are coming for Thanksgiving. I can't wait!

cutecmf said...

She is so cute, cousins. I hear you are coming down for Thanksgiving. Can't wait to see you!

mylittlegems said...

very cute! Glad you had fun! Love Tinkerbell too! I had to buy the movie- for me of course- but Landon watched it....I don't think he was too interested. He has not asked to watch it again. He wants to watch CARS.