For everyone who wants to watch our kids grow up and see what we're doing. And for us to remember it.
snow on the ground already?? She is so cute! It really is amazing how fast they change and grow up! Thank goodness for that- I couldn't be a mom of newborns forever- it is lots of work!
she is so adorable! her hair has gotten so thick since we last saw her! oh, and I am working on another hat. :) sorry!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
snow on the ground already?? She is so cute! It really is amazing how fast they change and grow up! Thank goodness for that- I couldn't be a mom of newborns forever- it is lots of work!
she is so adorable! her hair has gotten so thick since we last saw her! oh, and I am working on another hat. :) sorry!
Post a Comment