Monday, August 27, 2007

Summer Update

Hey sorry it's been awhile. Cody is totally better now. He switched to graveyard so that's been an adjustment for us. Lately he's at work, sleeping or working on his golf swing. He is also going to take a few classes at UVSC. I'm still working at Montessori. This semester it will count as an internship so I can finally graduate! And Mariah is so cute we can't even stand it. She says so many real words now as well as her babble words. She says: hi, mama, dada, banana, dog, kitty, shoes, fish, ball, cracker, baba, duck, and more I can't think of. Her dance moves just keep getting better. This video doesn't do them justice, but she is still very cute in it so enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

uh... she's so cute i can't even stand it.

stacia said...

that is the cutest thing I've ever seen! she is too much!