I am incredibly internet illiterate. I took a basic HTML class in 10th grade but I can't seem to remember anything. I am going to try a few things out.
Some of my favorite books from the past year:
Dialogues With Myself, Eugene England
Open Space of Democracy
Approaching Zion
A Consecrated Life
Walden
Sophie's World
Light from Light: An Anthology of Christian Mysticism
The Backslider
A Thoughful Faith: Essays on Belief by Mormon Scholars
John Muir: Apostle of Nature
Small Wonder Essays
The Monkey Wrench Gang
The Journey Home
David O. Mckay and the Rise of Modern Mormonism
Rough Stone Rolling
Father's Day!
10 years ago
6 comments:
This is really cool you guys! I'm thinking maybe I should do the same :).
P.S. Your baby is BEAUTIFUL! And looks like Laura :)
Cool. Welcome to the blogging world.
Cody .... If you liked Monkey Wrench Gang, read Desert Solitare!!!
Dad
Dad, It's on my to read list. Have you read monkey wrench gang?
Cody, you know I've got a blog. If you click on my name you should be able to get to it. I just did it for an English assignment. We had to post one every week. But you can look at it. If you want. Either way.
Post a Comment